09 February 2006

Heart of Saturday Night

So anyone who sees me on AIM knows I have a "Currently Listening To" part of my profile that is updated weekly. At the end of the month, I compile all the songs and make a monthly mix CD. Sometimes bi-monthly, depending on how many songs there are. Anyway. The playlist for January, she is complete. Check it:

The Academy Is... - Black Mamba
Train - Cab
Brooks & Dunn - I Believe
Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers - Diamond
Chamillionaire feat. Lil' Flip - Turn It Up
Shawn Colvin - (Looking For) The Heart of Saturday Night
George Strait - She Let Herself Go
Snow Patrol - Run (acoustic)
Better Than Ezra - Under You [Hi, Pete!]
Toby Keith - Get Drunk And Be Somebody
Eminem feat. Nate Dogg - Shake That Ass
Rhett Miller - Your Nervous Heart
Keith Anderson - Everytime I Hear Your Name
Collective Soul - How Do You Love?
Matt Wertz - Lonely Tonight
Matt Nathanson - Come On Get Higher (live)
Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most
Will Hoge - Not That Cool
Beyonce feat. Slim Thug - Check On It

Links to the lesser knowns on the list. Obviously I'm not even going to stress how awesome Matt Nathanson is, and how lame you all are for not knowing/singing him CONSTANTLY. He's about to start touring again, and I hope you'll go see him. Seriously, he's hilarious, and doesn't suck at the singing.

6 Comments:

At 18 February, 2006 10:55, Blogger Pete said...

HI! (New blog, eh? I found you!)

 
At 20 February, 2006 14:43, Blogger matt said...

so how might one get on a mailing list for these monthly mixes? i've been told you've got good music taste by reputable sources (ok, you, but it works).

and yeah, i know -- my song of the week selection lately has been pretty weak. it happens.

 
At 07 March, 2006 23:03, Blogger sara elizabeth said...

Matt, email me your address. You know I'll hook it up.

 
At 22 September, 2006 06:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://ebgvflnd.com/djdq/zqkx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://emyodlbl.com/bgwr/rqag.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 22 September, 2006 06:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 22 September, 2006 06:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://ebgvflnd.com/djdq/zqkx.html | http://jgymhgwg.com/bhiz/boft.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home